Tuesday, March 19, 2019

My Experience with Computers :: Technology Essays

My catch with ComputersWalking down the h eachway to computer class excited me and overhear me a little anxious. The world of technology was slowly opening up to me. It was the year I took my first computer class. I chartered how to drudge a aloneton to start the computer, open up a program, and type. It was interesting, but my fear that I would accidentally hit the wrong key and make the computer crash overshadowed my ability to enjoy it. I would have to learn to conquer that fear, as digital technology became a part of my every-day life.Computers became much common around school as I got older. In one-fifth grade, there was actually one computer in the classroom. I seldom practiced it, except if the teachers made us do an exercise victimization it. I picked up the skill more readily when I discover the net.The first time I used the Internet was at my friends house. She had gotten it and was sexual relation me about all the masses sh e was meeting on-line in haggle rooms. I didnt understand how you could talk to real people over the computer. I went to my friends house and we spent hours in front of the screen talking to people from all over the country on America on-line, the popular Internet access. I was obsessed. That was the only thing we did when I went over to her house. I was stupefied at the expertise my friend developed at typing she well-educated it after having to carry on multiple conversations with different people who instant-messaged her all at once. I was still pecking at the keys one-by-one.Everyday I would ask my dad to get the family AOL. Finally he broke down and got it. I was glued to it for the first three months. Then the novelty began to wear off. I wasnt so impressed with talking to strangers anymore. I realized that people I met face-to-face I could hang out with, but I had no way of knowing that kids I talked to on-line werent actually 50 year- old men.

No comments:

Post a Comment